[osg-users] osgQt include files
Michael W. Hall
2018-08-11 21:13:15 UTC
This may have been answered.  I got the latest version of
OpenSceneGraph from github.  It is version 3.7.  I built and installed.
When I try to compile my program I am getting the following error:

In file included from
/home/hallmw/Projects/osgMap/applications/osgmap/osgmap.cpp:12:0:
/home/hallmw/Projects/osgMap/include/osgmap/MainWindow:31:34: fatal
error: osgQt/GraphicsWindowQt: No such file or directory

I can check that directory and there are no header files in it.  Any
idea whey they are missing?

Thanks,
Michael
Konstantin Podsvirov
2018-08-12 05:36:09 UTC
Michael W. Hall
2018-08-12 13:09:04 UTC
Thanks,
Hello Michael!
This may have been answered.  I got the latest version of
OpenSceneGraph from github.  It is version 3.7.  I built and
installed.
In file included from
/home/hallmw/Projects/osgMap/include/osgmap/MainWindow:31:34: fatal
error: osgQt/GraphicsWindowQt: No such file or directory
I can check that directory and there are no header files in it.  Any
idea whey they are missing?
Thanks,
Michael
The osgQt now is a separate project.
You should build and install osgQt too.
https://github.com/openscenegraph/osgQt
--
Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov
.org
Michael W. Hall
2018-09-09 06:04:06 UTC
Got the osgQt from github.  When I try to configure I am getting the
following error.
 CMake Error at
 /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:148
 (message):
   Could NOT find OpenSceneGraph (missing: OPENSCENEGRAPH_LIBRARIES
   OSGDB_FOUND OSGGA_FOUND OSGUTIL_FOUND OSGTEXT_FOUND OSGVIEWER_FOUND
   OSGWIDGET_FOUND OPENTHREADS_FOUND) (found suitable version "3.7.0",
minimum
   required is "3.0.0")
 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:388
 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
   /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindOpenSceneGraph.cmake:234
 (FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)
   CMakeLists.txt:130 (FIND_PACKAGE)
I have osg 3.7.0 installed.  Any idea why it is not finding it?
Thanks,
Michael
Post by Michael W. Hall
Thanks,
Hello Michael!
.org
Mathieu MARACHE
2018-09-10 16:12:56 UTC
Hi Michael,

It's difficult to tell what went wrong, could you try to add the
'OpenSceneGraph_DEBUG' variable when running cmake ? And also include the
parameters you set to your cmake call for osgQt ?
cmake -DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=True ...
Regards
--
nǝıɥʇɐƜ
Michael W. Hall
2018-09-12 00:56:27 UTC
I attached the log file.  When I do cmake, I am just doing cmake ./  I
am not really sure what you are asking for in your second question.
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
[...]
Post by Michael W. Hall
Thanks,
Hello Michael!
.org
Mathieu MARACHE
2018-09-14 15:18:27 UTC
Hi Michael,

I'd like the output of the command :

cmake -DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On ./

Regards
--
nǝıɥʇɐƜ
Michael W. Hall
2018-09-15 06:22:30 UTC
Here is the output you requested.
Thanks,
Michael
Hi Michael,
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
[...]
Post by Michael W. Hall
Thanks,
Hello Michael!
.org
Michael W. Hall
2018-09-18 02:51:58 UTC
Just wondering the if anyone has noticed anything in the log files.
 Still have not had any luck.
Thanks,
Michael
Post by Michael W. Hall
Here is the output you requested.
Thanks,
Michael
Hi Michael,
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
[...]
Post by Michael W. Hall
Thanks,
Hello Michael!
0:13, 12 August 2018 г., "Michael W. Hall"
.org
Mathieu MARACHE
2018-09-18 06:39:55 UTC
Hi Micheal,

This is not the output of cmake but the output of cmake determining
your compiler capabilities. I should have been more clear last time.
Please run:

cmake --debug-output --trace-expand -DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On . &> output.log

and send back this output.log file that will contain everything cmake
has run through

As a last note. It is always better to do out of source or below
source cmake like this :

.../osgQt
.../osgQt-build

the run cmake from osgQt-build like this :

cmake --debug-output --trace-expand -DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On ../osgQt
&> output.log

or

.../osgQt
.../osgQt/build

and run cmake from osgQt/build like this :

cmake --debug-output --trace-expand -DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On .. &> output.log

I prefer the later and either way generated files won't lie with
original source code

Regards,
Mathieu
Post by Michael W. Hall
Here is the output you requested.
Thanks,
Michael
Hi Michael,
nǝıɥʇɐƜ
Michael Hall

nǝıɥʇɐƜ
Michael W. Hall
.org
Mathieu MARACHE
2018-09-19 09:13:59 UTC
Hi Michael,

Thanks that help understanding the issue. CMake finds the include file
named 'osg/Version' in /usr/local/include but fails to find any library for
the following components 'osgDB', 'osgGA', 'osgUtil', 'osgText',
'osgViewer', 'osgWidget ' and lastly ''osg' not 'OpenThreads' itself.

For example it looks for osgDB for optimized libraries and osgDBd for debug
libraries. Could you verify that your /usr/local/lib folder contains such
libraries ?

I recall that on linux 64bits libraries may be installed in
/usr/local/lib64 and not in /usr/local/lib (without the 64 appended).

If this is the case, you are then left with two options :

Option 1 you are the one building osg and installing it so you can modify
osg's CMake install path for libraries.

You can call CMake to set LIB_POSTFIX to an empty string when configuring
osg on your system
it is set by default to 64 when building on unix 64bits architectures
SET(LIB_POSTFIX "64" CACHE STRING "suffix for 32/64 dir placement")

that would mean configuring like this :

$> cmake -DLIB_POSTFIX="" .....

Option 2 if you get osg from a package you need to modify your local copy
of CMake's module to add the lib64 to the PATH_SUFFIXES. On your system
that would be /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/Findosg_functions.cmake . You
need to modify two lines to replace

'PATH_SUFFIXES lib'

by

'PATH_SUFFIXES lib lib64'

HTH
--
nǝıɥʇɐƜ
Post by Michael W. Hall
Hope this is correct.
Post by Michael W. Hall
Here is the output you requested.
Thanks,
Michael
Hi Michael,
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
[...]
Post by Michael W. Hall
Thanks,
On Sun, 2018-08-12 at 08:36 +0300, Konstantin Podsvirov
Michael W. Hall
2018-09-22 05:04:58 UTC
My osg libraries are in /usr/local/lib64.  I built osgEarth and it
found the osg libs, but the osgQt does not find the libs.  Not sure
what is up with the osgQt.  I run ccmake to do the configure and it
does not find the libraries.  Has anyone else had this issue?
Thanks,
Michael
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
[...]
Post by Michael W. Hall
Hope this is correct.

Post by Mathieu MARACHE

cmake --debug-output --trace-expand -DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On .
&>

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
has run through

As a last note. It is always better to do out of source or below

.../osgQt
.../osgQt-build

cmake --debug-output --trace-expand -DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On ../osgQt
&> output.log

or

.../osgQt
.../osgQt/build

cmake --debug-output --trace-expand -DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On ..
&>
output.log

Post by Michael W. Hall

Just wondering the if anyone has noticed anything in the log
files.
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
 Still have not had any luck.
Thanks,
Michael
Post by Michael W. Hall

Here is the output you requested.

Thanks,
Michael

Post by Mathieu MARACHE

Hi Michael,

cmake -DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On ./

Regards
--
nǝıɥʇɐƜ

On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 at 02:56, Michael W. Hall
et>
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
?
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
osgQt ?

cmake -DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=True ...
Regards
--
nǝıɥʇɐƜ

On Sun, 9 Sep 2018 at 08:04, Michael W. Hall
t.ne
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
t>

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
OSGVIEWER_FOUND
   OSGWIDGET_FOUND OPENTHREADS_FOUND) (found suitable
version
"3.7.0", minimum
   required is "3.0.0")
   /usr/share/cmake-
3.5/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:388
 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
   /usr/share/cmake-
3.5/Modules/FindOpenSceneGraph.cmake:234
 (FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)
   CMakeLists.txt:130 (FIND_PACKAGE)

I have osg 3.7.0 installed.  Any idea why it is not
finding
it?

Thanks,
Michael

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
built
and installed.
When I try to compile my program I am getting the

In file included from
/home/hallmw/Projects/osgMap/applications/osgmap/osgm
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
ap.c
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
files
in it.  Any
idea whey they are missing?

Thanks,
Michael

The osgQt now is a separate project.
You should build and install osgQt too.

https://github.com/openscenegraph/osgQt

--
Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov
user
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
s-op
enscenegraph.org
ers-
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
open
scenegraph.org
-ope
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
nsce
negraph.org

open
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
scen
egraph.org
nsce
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
negr
aph.org

scen
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
egra
ph.org
eneg
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
raph
.org
.org
Michael W. Hall
2018-09-24 01:48:44 UTC
Well I built OSG and did not install from a package.  I made the change
in Option two.  I changed the two lines to add lib64.  I also had to
add /usr/local to the PATHS section.  That got rid of some of the
error.  It now finds all but osg.  Not sure what it up.  I see the
libosg library in the /usr/local/lib64 directory.  Still working on it.
Thanks,
Michael
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
[...]
Post by Michael W. Hall
Hope this is correct.

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
has run through

As a last note. It is always better to do out of source or
below
Post by Mathieu MARACHE

.../osgQt
.../osgQt-build

cmake --debug-output --trace-expand -DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On ../osgQt
&> output.log

or

.../osgQt
.../osgQt/build

cmake --debug-output --trace-expand -DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On
.. &>
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
output.log

I prefer the later and either way generated files won't lie
with
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
original source code

Regards,
Mathieu

Post by Michael W. Hall

Just wondering the if anyone has noticed anything in the log
files.
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
 Still have not had any luck.
Thanks,
Michael
Post by Michael W. Hall

Here is the output you requested.

Thanks,
Michael

Post by Mathieu MARACHE

Hi Michael,

cmake -DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On ./

Regards
--
nǝıɥʇɐƜ

On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 at 02:56, Michael W. Hall
.net>
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
cmake
./  I am not really sure what you are asking for in
your
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
second
question.

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
osgQt ?

cmake -DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=True ...
Regards
--
nǝıɥʇɐƜ

On Sun, 9 Sep 2018 at 08:04, Michael W. Hall
att.ne
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
t>

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall

In file included from
/home/hallmw/Projects/osgMap/applications/osgmap/osgm
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
ap.c
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
files
in it.  Any
idea whey they are missing?

Thanks,
Michael

The osgQt now is a separate project.
You should build and install osgQt too.

https://github.com/openscenegraph/osgQt

--
Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov
g-user
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
s-op
enscenegraph.org
users-
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
open
scenegraph.org
rs-ope
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
nsce
negraph.org

s-open
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
scen
egraph.org
pensce
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
negr
aph.org

enscen
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
egra
ph.org
sceneg
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
raph
.org
.org
Mathieu MARACHE
2018-09-25 15:31:21 UTC
osgEarth provides it's own set of FindOSG macros that correct the vanilla
CMake ones...
--
nǝıɥʇɐƜ
Post by Michael W. Hall
Here is the output you requested.
Thanks,
Michael
Hi Michael,
Post by Michael W. Hall
[...]
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
negr
aph.org
Michael W. Hall
2018-09-25 23:08:12 UTC
Well when I try to configure osgQt here is what I am getting:
CMake Error at
 /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:148
 (message):
   Could NOT find OpenSceneGraph (missing: OPENSCENEGRAPH_LIBRARIES
   OPENTHREADS_FOUND) (found suitable version "3.7.0", minimum required
is
   "3.0.0")
 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:388
 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
   /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindOpenSceneGraph.cmake:234
 (FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)
   CMakeLists.txt:130 (FIND_PACKAGE)
I have cleared the other packages it was not finding, but still cannot
find the osg library.  The configure is showing that it is looking in
/usr/local/lib64 so not sure why it cannot find the library.  Any help
appreciated.
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
[...]
Post by Michael W. Hall
Hope this is correct.

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
has run through

As a last note. It is always better to do out of source or
below
Post by Mathieu MARACHE

.../osgQt
.../osgQt-build

cmake --debug-output --trace-expand
-DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
../osgQt
&> output.log

or

.../osgQt
.../osgQt/build

cmake --debug-output --trace-expand
-DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On .. &>
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
output.log

I prefer the later and either way generated files won't lie
with
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
original source code

Regards,
Mathieu

Post by Michael W. Hall

Just wondering the if anyone has noticed anything in the
log files.
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
 Still have not had any luck.
Thanks,
Michael
Post by Michael W. Hall

Here is the output you requested.

Thanks,
Michael

Hi Michael,

@att.net>
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall

In file included from
/home/hallmw/Projects/osgMap/applications/osgmap/osgm
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
ap.c
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
files
in it.  Any
idea whey they are missing?

Thanks,
Michael

The osgQt now is a separate project.
You should build and install osgQt too.

https://github.com/openscenegraph/osgQt

--
Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov
i/osg-user
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
s-op
enscenegraph.org
osg-users-
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
open
scenegraph.org
-users-ope
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
nsce
negraph.org

users-open
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
scen
egraph.org
rs-opensce
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
negr
aph.org

s-openscen
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
egra
ph.org
opensceneg
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
raph
.org
.org
Michael W. Hall
2018-10-11 00:21:42 UTC
I have been looking into the problem on and off.  Looking at the output
below, I have looked at FindOpenSceneGraph.cmake.  It looks ok.  it
calls the Findosg_functions.cmake.  I have modified this file and it
finds all but the items listed below.  I am not really sure what I am
missing or what the file is missing to not find the lib.
I am running Ubuntu Mate 16.04.  I have built osg and osgEarth on my
machine and installed both after building.  They are both running so
they seem to be fine.  osgQt on the other hand is giving me fits.  Any
help appreciated.  Still looking.
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
[...]
Post by Michael W. Hall
Hope this is correct.

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
has run through

As a last note. It is always better to do out of source
or below
Post by Mathieu MARACHE

.../osgQt
.../osgQt-build

cmake --debug-output --trace-expand
-DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
../osgQt
&> output.log

or

.../osgQt
.../osgQt/build

cmake --debug-output --trace-expand
-DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On .. &>
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
output.log

I prefer the later and either way generated files won't
lie with
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
original source code

Regards,
Mathieu

Post by Michael W. Hall

Just wondering the if anyone has noticed anything in
the log files.
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
 Still have not had any luck.
Thanks,
Michael
On Sat, 2018-09-15 at 01:22 -0500, Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall

Here is the output you requested.

Thanks,
Michael

On Fri, 2018-09-14 at 17:18 +0200, Mathieu MARACHE

Hi Michael,

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
finding
it?

Thanks,
Michael

On Sun, 2018-08-12 at 08:09 -0500, Michael W.
Post by Michael W. Hall

Thanks,

On Sun, 2018-08-12 at 08:36 +0300,
Konstantin Podsvirov
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall

In file included from
/home/hallmw/Projects/osgMap/applications/osgmap/osgm
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
ap.c
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
files
in it.  Any
idea whey they are missing?

Thanks,
Michael

The osgQt now is a separate project.
You should build and install osgQt too.

https://github.com/openscenegraph/osgQt

--
Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov
cgi/osg-user
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
s-op
enscenegraph.org
i/osg-users-
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
open
scenegraph.org
sg-users-ope
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
nsce
negraph.org

g-users-open
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
scen
egraph.org
sers-opensce
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
negr
aph.org

ers-openscen
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
egra
ph.org
s-opensceneg
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
raph
.org
.org
Michael W. Hall
2018-12-05 01:28:18 UTC
Well I got osgQt built finally.  Now I am wondering how I need to edit
my CMakeList.txt file to get it to find the osgQt library, mine is
built against QT5.  I am finding some info googling, any suggestions
appreciated.
Thanks,
Michael
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
[...]
Post by Michael W. Hall
Hope this is correct.

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
has run through

As a last note. It is always better to do out of source or
below
Post by Mathieu MARACHE

.../osgQt
.../osgQt-build

cmake --debug-output --trace-expand
-DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
../osgQt
&> output.log

or

.../osgQt
.../osgQt/build

cmake --debug-output --trace-expand
-DOpenSceneGraph_DEBUG=On .. &>
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
output.log

I prefer the later and either way generated files won't lie
with
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
original source code

Regards,
Mathieu

Post by Michael W. Hall

Just wondering the if anyone has noticed anything in the
log files.
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
 Still have not had any luck.
Thanks,
Michael
Post by Michael W. Hall

Here is the output you requested.

Thanks,
Michael

On Fri, 2018-09-14 at 17:18 +0200, Mathieu MARACHE

Hi Michael,

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE

Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall

In file included from
/home/hallmw/Projects/osgMap/applications/osgmap/osgm
Post by Mathieu MARACHE
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Michael W. Hall
Post by Mathieu MARACHE